Wednesday, November 5, 2014

What a wonderful crazy weekend!! 

I’m a little behind on getting to my blog…
I’ll attribute it to the chocolate coma I’m currently recovering from.  My kids had a fabulous time trick or treating…its been a long time since we’ve gone trick or treating door to door.  We’ve always done a “trunk or treat”…but this small, close knit neighborhood reminds me of my hometown, and we’ve really come to love it here.




 In the Meantime...
I've been a busy bee finishing new product in preparation for the Christmas season.  I'm SO excited for the new Christmas items!!
 On SALE this week...
Christmas Card/Photo Holder
4"wide x 24" tall
Sale Price - $14.00 
(Reg $20.00) 
This board is great for displaying holiday greeting cards or photos. 


Options:
1 - SEASONS GREETINGS
Red (with White undertone) and Silver wire
2 - MERRY CHRISTMAS
 Green (with Red undertone) with Gold wire 
Shipping is 12.00
 
To Order: email me at hull.millie@gmail.com 
or click the Paypal button below

Shipping
Color


No comments:

Post a Comment