Monday, November 17, 2014

Whew! 
We made it through the craft fair on Saturday! My husband and kids made the trip with me and the kids enjoyed time at Grandma and Grandpa's house playing in the snow, while I worked at craft fair.  It was great being "home" for the weekend and running into many good friends!  Great experience but I'm SO glad its over.  
Time to dive into my stack of Etsy orders!  

I've been SO excited to post this new super cute new item...this makes a great Christmas gift and the sale price won't last long so get it while you can!  
SALE ITEM this week.... 
PHOTO KEY HOLDER



"The Keys to My Heart..."








This cute display will hold keys, scarves, sunglasses, aprons, etc.

SALE PRICE $30
(Reg Price $36)
Now through Friday, November 21st.

Choose a WOOD COLOR and FRAME COLOR from the color options provided....


To place your order contact me at hull.millie@gmail.com or click the Buy it Now option below.

Shipping Option


No comments:

Post a Comment